We are the leading Jewish Wills and Estate Planning organisation
KKL arranges Will drafting and provides Estate Planning, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Estate Administration advice and services. Our legal team continues to keep up-to-date with changing developments in these areas of law. We combine thorough professionalism with our caring pastoral service which exceeds anything a private solicitor’s practice can offer. Our familiarity with Jewish religious practice means we can provide the support needed by community members in connection with their death, by helping with funeral arrangements and arranging for Kaddish to be said.
Why Choose KKL
- We are the Jewish Community’s first and favourite Wills and Estate Planning organisation
- Our highly qualified team will ensure your Will is legally watertight and can act as Executor in the administration of your Estate
- We can help reduce your Inheritance Tax liability
- Peace of mind in knowing that your needs are being looked after by our caring and professional team
- You can leave a legacy to our parent charity JNF Charitable Trust to help support its vital work in Israel
What Our Clients Say
My experience of KKL’s service was first class. The KKL team were extremely helpful when drawing up my Will. I was treated with courtesy as an individual and most of all peace of mind by keeping in touch – 10 out of 10!
Without children to deal with our estate, my wife and I decided to ask KKL to act as our Executors. We have complete confidence that KKL understands our wishes and in due course will carry them out. We also trust that if the time comes when we find ourselves unable to deal with our affairs, they will provide help and guidance.
Since writing a Will through KKL, we have gained support and friendship, and know they have our interests at heart – they have become our second family.
Thank you for helping me in my hour of need and for your care and attention as well as your professionalism. You helped me when I needed to move into care and with all the follow-up and with managing my affairs.
When we made our wills with the helpful advice of KKL we didn’t realise that there was to be the added bonus of continuous friendly guidance over many years. The professionalism from the staff together with lasting friendships formed on legacy missions has proved invaluable. Thank you.