KKL, JNF UK’s legacy department, has been serving the Jewish community for over 70 years. The highly qualified team combines first-rate executorship and trustee services with personalised pastoral care, acting as close family when needed.
KKL has earned a reputation for offering exceptional, highly personalised pastoral care services for people during their lifetime and after they pass away – including taking on the role of close family and taking care of any Jewish needs as desired. The caring KKL family offer a multitude of services including:
- Home visits
- Arranging convalescence accommodation and residential care
- Providing social activities throughout the year (especially around the Jewish festivals)
- Making burial arrangements
- Saying Kaddish
- Estate administration
KKL also use a network of communal and other contacts to put clients in touch with organisations that can help and co-ordinate activities outside our areas of competence.
Our professional experience and communal credentials, combined with a large dose of humanity and care, is what sets KKL apart from even the best legal practices around.
Why Choose KKL
- We are the Jewish Community’s first and favourite Wills and Estate Planning Organisation
- Our highly qualified team will assist in arranging for your Will to be professionally drafted and can act as Executor in the administration of your Estate
- We can help reduce your Inheritance Tax liability
- Peace of mind in knowing that your needs are being looked after by our caring and professional team
- You can leave a legacy to our parent charity JNF UK to help support its vital work in Israel
For a chat with one of our friendly team, please call us on 020 8732 6101 or email enqu[email protected]