We can draft the right Will for you, help safeguard your family’s financial circumstances for the future, and can often help save our clients a considerable sum of money in Inheritance Tax and legal fees. We can also act as Executor of your Estate.
We have earned a reputation for exceptional pastoral care, and our highly personalised services include providing advice and help for people during their lifetime with regards to arrangements such as convalescence accommodation and residential care.
Granting a Lasting Power of Attorney for both property and financial affairs, and health and welfare can lift a huge weight off your shoulders. KKL will help you prevent the stress and worry that accompanies ill-health and diminishing capabilities.
Why Choose KKL
- We are the Jewish Community’s first and favourite Wills and Estate Planning Organisation
- Our highly qualified team will ensure your Will is legally watertight and can act as Executor in the administration of your Estate
- We can help reduce your Inheritance Tax liability
- Peace of mind in knowing that your needs are being looked after by our caring and professional team
- Our expert advice is free of charge (terms and conditions apply) when you leave a legacy to our parent charity JNF Charitable Trust
JNF Charitable Trust is running its annual Senior Legacy Mission to Israel in May 2014. The mission includes a unique opportunity to actively engage with the people and projects which JNF UK supports as well as exploring the country’s hidden gems and its best known features. Accompanied by an experienced guide, together with friendly and well-informed staff, the tour will travel the length and breadth of Israel in comfort and in style. Find out more information in the JNF UK Senior Legacy Mission Brochure.