We can draft the right Will for you, help safeguard your family’s financial circumstances for the future, and can often help save our clients a considerable sum of money in Inheritance Tax and legal fees. We can also act as Executor of your Estate.
We have earned a reputation for exceptional pastoral care, and our highly personalised services include providing advice and help for people during their lifetime with regards to arrangements such as convalescence accommodation and residential care.
Granting a Lasting Power of Attorney for both property and financial affairs, and health and welfare can lift a huge weight off your shoulders. KKL will help you prevent the stress and worry that accompanies ill-health and diminishing capabilities.
Why Choose KKL
- We are the Jewish Community’s first and favourite Wills and Estate Planning Organisation
- Our highly qualified team will ensure your Will is legally watertight and can act as Executor in the administration of your Estate
- We can help reduce your Inheritance Tax liability
- Peace of mind in knowing that your needs are being looked after by our caring and professional team
- Our expert advice is free of charge (terms and conditions apply) when you leave a legacy to our parent charity JNF Charitable Trust
Updating your Will before the High Holy Days
Getting round to updating a Will can be a daunting task at the best of times. As in most things in life, is there ever a ‘good time’? I would argue that now is a very good time.
In the month of Elul, in the lead-up to Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, we undertake a heshbon nefesh, a spiritual stock taking and generally try to think about our affairs and put them in order examining the past year and looking forward.
Reviewing, if not updating, our Wills should fit comfortably into this framework and be a natural part of this examination of where we are at this time of year and the month of Elul should help serve as a constructive focus for our efforts.
We at KKL can help you with your Wills review and would be happy to do this with you before or after Yomtov. You will find our contact details on our home page.
Meanwhile, all of us at KKL wish you a happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous New Year.
In my next blog: Simchat Torah, celebrating life, general legacies – looking after your family and leaving to your favourite charities.